You must have successfully completed an undergraduate degree or obtained similar qualifications from a recognized, accredited institution in one (1) of the following disciplines:
· Chemical or Process Engineering
· Computer Science or Computing and Information Systems
· Human Resource Management
· Management Studies
· Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering
· Natural Sciences
· Occupational Health & Safety
· Purchasing & Supply Chain or Materials Management
You must have graduated in 2012, 2013 or shall be graduating in 2014 and have no more than two (2) years of work experience.
Any application submitted which does not meet the aforementioned criteria or submitted after the closing date shall not be acknowledged.